Swiss schools and Swiss education projects abroad
- promote cultural and economic presence of Switzerland abroad
- facilitate the access to schools and professional training abroad and/or in Switzerland
- strengthen the relationship with the homeland
The Swiss schools and the Swiss education projects abroad receive a financial support from Switzerland provided they meet the requirements of the Federal Act of 9 October 1987 on Promoting the Education of Young Swiss Abroad (Swiss Abroad Education Act).
Education in Switzerland
- means high quality vocational training and universities studies
- can be supported by scholarships
- strengthens the relationship with the homeland
The free services of educationsuisse – education in Switzerland are mainly financed by subsidies of the Federal Office for Culture as well as by private donations.
Vocational- & study counseling
educationsuisse offers as of now counseling sessions in cooperation with the career guidance center BIZ Bern-Mittelland.
The consultations can take place via Skype or in Bern. In a personal dialog, a qualified expert will answer all individual questions concerning studies and vocational training.
For further details and information about inscription and consultation costs please contact Ruth von Gunten, info(at)educationsuisse.ch .